Saturday, May 14, 2011

Messege From Seether

Hello CPPS Fans!


As i was going to check out Club Fails website i got a message from seether. Heres what he said


"Hello, my name is Seether.
I am the founder of Club Fail.
I am no longer really "working" on Club Fail.
Therefor, I am closing it...
Well, technically not "Closing", I'll keep the servers up.
So yeah, just sayin'.. so nobody will r4g3 and wonder why I don't support this server anymore."

If you would like a server that's alot better then I recommend hypeCPv2.
It's very stable, no crashing, and has alot of custom features.
Visit the site here and register here.


Thanks,
-Seether


Also, register will be closed and only current users will be allowed to play.
Sorry, but this server is a failure and has been from the start.
As I said earlier, if you would like a better server then visit hypeCPv2.




It seems that Seether isn't working on the Club Fail website anymore. Good luck Seether.


-King55614 

No comments:

Post a Comment